"Palm Springs deserves a coffee destination as unique as its community."John Abner and John Strohm, Koffi founders
Koffi is a coffee roaster, retailer, and wholesaler in Palm Springs. John Abner and John Strohm opened the first Koffi in 2002, creating a coffee destination for Palm Springs. Our second cafe opened in 2008 in South Palm Springs, and Koffi's down-valley location in Rancho Mirage, with its on-site Roasting Room, opened in 2013. Our fourth cafe, located in the mid-1970s Kaptur Plaza, a Class 1 historic property designed by master architect Hugh Kaptur, opened in 2018.
For general inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our mailing address is P.O. Box 1764, Palm Springs, CA 92263.
Roasters and Retailers
Koffi operates four cafes in Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage. In addition to our in-house roasted coffee, Koffi has an amazing menu of pastries, bagels, sandwiches, and specialty foods. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or afternoon snacks at one of our cafes.
- Espresso: Seattle-style or Milano-style espresso blends
- Naturally decaffeinated: Our decafs are all water processed
- Iced or frozen coffee: Koffi coffee doesn't have to be hot
- Whole leaf teas: Freshly brewed tea lattes, iced teas and yerba mate
- Special treats: From fruit smoothies to Belgian hot chocolate
- Gourmet cinnamon roll
- Gourmet cookies
- Oatmeal and granola blend loaded cereal bowls
- Breakfast bagels
- Grilled lunch sandwiches
- Low calorie, sugar free, and gluten free specialty foods options
With long distance demand growing for Koffi specialty roasts, the Koffi on-line store makes it possible for any house to be a Koffi house.
Interested in serving Koffi coffee at your restaurant, hotel, or resort? Contact us at email@example.com.